Today, we distributed our work in the first 5 minutes in the lesson and started doing our work individually. I was completing the treatment, Jack is sorting out the storyline, and Dylan was looking for possible locations that we are going to film the general video and how will it be. Charlotte come back from quarantine today, she joins our group after she done her blood test and looked for some similar music videos that could give us more ideas.
Jack made the storyline clearer:
Playing video game—>Game over—> fall from the chair into the bed—>Make up—>into the coffin—>funeral—>Digging hole—>Buried—>hand breakthrough the ground
According the storyline, I rearranged the sequence of the treatment:
The good news is the band has start practicing the music
Also, I’ve found a website during the lesson about how to survive if you are stuck in the coffin, which is very interesting that the singer could recuse himself:
https://www.grunge.com/107520/how-to-survive-buried-alive/







No comments:
Post a Comment