Our shoot day is Friday, 20th Nov. Before the shoot day, I and Charlotte spent approximately 3 hours to set up the scene with help from technicians Dave and Jo. They put up the foundation of the scene, like the rock walls, door frame. We brought all the props we have prepared and checked the prop list to see what else we need. I went down to the art department and borrow three spray paints and one bottle of red acrylic.
The task we need to have done on set up day are:
-Posters
-Graffiti
-Check prop list
-Borrow Spray paints
-Leaves on the ground
After the preparation, we used liquid glue to stick the posters on the rock wall, this took a long time, because we have so many posters to do, so we can get a great effect on the shoot. Also, Phil suggests us to use the fist symbol that I have drew on the cardboard to make a stencil, so we can use the time efficiently.




No comments:
Post a Comment