Jack created a new Instagram account, and then I log in and made some updates. I changed this account into a official account, this setting is different from the personal private account, because you can promote the posts and label the category of the account. I set it as Musician/Band, that you can see from the bio. Also, I introduced the new album on the bio, so people know we have a new album coming soon. I’ve shared the post on my account and asked my friends to follow it, and try to get as many followers as possible.
Besides, I have uploaded three posts and one story.
This is the first post, which I think it is an important welcoming post to notice instagram users. I have looked at many official accounts with the similar genre bands, for example The Glorious Sons, they don’t use cute tone or lots of emojis like female artists, but just simple words. So the caption attached is “Hello, January Sun is landing on the Earth” and then I created a hashtag for the band. So I will be able to make a special hashtag zone for the band.
The second post that I’ve post is a backstage video of the shoot day.
For the third post, I uploaded a lovely picture of the band, which shows the good relationship within the band.





No comments:
Post a Comment