Wednesday, 29 July 2020

Music Video Pitch 1

Probably

                                                        Stirring up an angel,

In shadow of my arms,

Waking up the heartburn,

Don't you be along?

I only walked into myself

In order to believe.

The reckless rad inside my head

Could take me oh, so far.

I overheard a family,

Talking 'bout the Heavens

Forever and ever they talk,

They talk.

Colliding were the walls

And I forget where I began.

I wish I could remember love.

Probably underneath

There's a remedy.

Possibly in the air, in the oxygen I breathe.

Probably underneath, there's a remedy.

Possibly in the air, in the oxygen I breathe.

Probably...

Stirring up that feeling trapped inside myself,

Walking up the lion that makes me feel unwell

The reckless road inside my head takes a hold on me,

I only wanna inform myself to have the chance to see.

Colliding were the walls and I forget

Where I began, I wish I could remember love.

Probably underneath

There's a remedy.

Possibly in the air, in the oxygen I breathe.

Probably underneath, there's a remedy.

Possibly in the air, in the oxygen I breathe.

Probably...

Probably underneath...

Possibly in the air...

Probably underneath, there's a remedy.

Possibly in the air, in the oxygen I breathe.

Probably underneath, there's a remedy.

Possibly in the air, in the oxygen I breathe.

Probably underneath, there's a remedy.

Possibly in the air, in the oxygen I breathe.

Probably...


This is an Indie rock music by Keir. To build up the star image, I would look for a man with relatively muscular body to act the singer. He is wearing suit and unbuttoned, drinking whisky on a red leather sofa. (e.g. Cornhill Manor). 



     Scene Setting

     Similar effect

There is a band performance behind him, and the lighting is red/blue, and the scene need to be dark enough to create the sense of mystery. The general effect of the setting would be in hail, and 4 cool and aggressive girls are needed to be the angels from the heaven, light from behind, and their props are wings, white long shirts, and bow and arrow(arrow on fire, as the picture shown below), one of the angle will need to get the fire from the fireplace, and there will be pieces of paper fall from the ceiling(this shoot would be the last scene in the video.)


Costume


The video could start with drumming(Flour/water on the surface of the drum). Electric Guitar, drum kit, keyboard are included in the band. There will be scenes like using respirator, CPR(cardio-pulmonary resuscitation(in a sexy way)).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection