Today, we discussed about our ideas in a group of four on Google doc, so we can edit and give opinions straight away on the bar graph. Also, because Charlotte is in quarantine, so we called her through Teams.
We generated 8 ideas in total, as considered to the weather conditions and other uncertainty, we vetoed 6 other pitches and chose the two ideas that have more possibilities and we are interested to develop and film. They are ‘Hey Life’ and ‘January Sun’ from Jack and me respectively.
For Jack’s idea, I really like the colourful design of the setting and I can visualise the images that the Music video offer, Jack says he already have pictures in his mind for different sections in the song, he told me about the VR effect and colourful nails playing piano, painting and etc. I suggested to have some M&M’s rainbow chocolate as the props.
Also, I showed him the famous painting by Rene Magritte, and mentioned about surrealism.
The Son of Man
Also, we can borrow canvas and acrylic from the art department, so the cost would not be too high. The other good thing is, he showed us his editing work, and he is very good at editing colourful video, and I do art, which are our advantages to put in the video to make us special and interesting. However, It will take up more time to prepare the art and crafts part.
For My pitch ‘ January Sun’, they think the idea of coffin and the theme is quite fun, but still need more extension of the use of different elements. The coffin will be the main thing in the scene, and the scene will be very dark, and cold lighting involve, which means, not many props are needed. Yet, the difficulty of is, the rehearsal for the band performance need to fit everyone’s timetable, especially for the A2 students.




No comments:
Post a Comment