Monday, 21 September 2020

Distribute the works within the group

Today, we distributed four research jobs in the group according our preferences and advantages. The original pitch was form me, so I developed the story line. Jack works on the style (Costume&Hair/Make up), and Dylan looked at several possible locations to film, he suggested to film in the church in the town, I think that is a very good location, but the possibility of accessing this place is very small, because of the situation of COVID-19 and our theme is about death, which is not very appropriate to film in a real church. I think we could work on the props, lighting and so on to work out the effect of church. Charlotte found some amazing images about the old fashion funeral.       


Also, Charlotte found some old pictures to help to set up the scene at the particular time period:



                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection